The quality management of the company is defined by the following principles:
- The customers are an essential element of the company’s resources – in a material as well as immaterial sense. We want to have loyal customers, which can only be achieved by investing continuously in customer binding.
- For us, leadership means the obligation to give our employees the opportunity to be successful.
- Only employees, who feel appreciated and who are allowed to make decisions by themselves, are ready to take over responsibility. They will make autonomous decisions, be happy to come to work, and achieve progress for the entire company.
- In order to successfully design a project, a multitude of processes is necessary. The interdisciplinary correlations and interdependences are present in our daily work. To use this knowledge is an important factor for success.
- We permanently observe our processes and revise them, if needed. In this way, we increase the quality and minimize failure.
- Errors and mistakes happen. We appreciate when errors are admitted and solutions may be elaborated.
These basic principles are communicated with all our employees and partners. They form the fundament for our annual corporate objectives.
>> Please find our quality management guidelines here for download