As independent planning company, PTI provides a comprehensive portfolio of services in the different fields of construction planning. More than 30 employees with substantial expertise and long-term experience are the foundation of our company’s success. Our team consists of architects, engineers, designers from most different areas, and administration employees. Its age structure is balanced; and the implementation of newest communication devices and work equipment guarantees flexible and successful working.
We are well prepared for the manifold requirements in the context of planning and executing internationals construction projects. PTI engages employees with excellent knowledge in English, French as well as Dutch. In addition, Spanish and Chinese speaking external colleagues are available at any time.
At the earlies possible date, we want to fill the position of structural engineer (m/f/d) – as full employment.
Your diverse tasks include:
- structural engineering (HOAI LPH 1-6) of complex industrial buildings
- contact person for the customers and the executing companies
- support and coordination of assigned designers, constructors, subplanners
- close cooperation with the project team
We expect from you:
- completed apprenticeship as construction engineer (m/f/d)
- at least 3 years of practical experience in project management
- autonomous, structured, target-oriented, and independent working style
- motivation, flexibility, communication skills and teamwork
- deep knowledge in statics software (RSTAB, RFEM, MB-AEC, FriLo etc.)
- knowledge in CAD (Nemetschek-Allplan, TEKLA-Structures)
- knowledge in MS Office and MS Project
- excellent German language skill, orally and in writing
- knowledge in English, orally and in writing
- driving license class B
- readiness to perform business trips, if needed
- a permanent position
- interesting and exciting projects and tasks
- continuous training and education
- performance-based pay and flexible working times
- working in an innovative and success-oriented team with good atmosphere
We are looking forward to receiving your application. Please send an email to:
Andreas Albert email@example.com or Heinz-Werner Schwarz firstname.lastname@example.org
Our data protection guidelines for applicants may be found here (PDF).