As independent planning company, PTI provides a comprehensive portfolio of services in different fields of construction planning. More than 30 employees with substantial expertise and long-term experience are the foundation of our company’s success. Our team consists of architects, engineers, designers from most different areas, and administration employees. Its age structure is balanced; and the implementation of newest communication devices and work equipment guarantees flexible and successful working.
We are well prepared for the manifold requirements in the context of planning and executing internationals construction projects. PTI engages employees with excellent knowledge in English, French as well as Dutch. In addition, Spanish and Chinese speaking external colleagues are available at any time.
At the earlies possible date, we want to fill the position of draftsman civil engineering (m/f/d) – with full employment.
Your diverse tasks include:
- project works with focus on CAD 3D (BIM) in the area of constructive civil engineering
- establishing and processing of drafts and execution planning with CAD applications, e.g. site maps, cross sections, longitudinal sections, reinforcement plans in the context of constructive engineering
- contribution to cost and quantity assessment
We expect from you:
- successfully completed apprenticeship of draftsman (m/f/d) or comparable technical apprenticeship
- excellent knowledge in CAD application and software (Allplan, TEKLA, ISB-CAD) as well as IT knowledge (MS Office)
- practical experience with the use of Autodesk CAD/BIM software (Navisworks) would be an advantage
- commitment, resilience, flexibility, independent working, diligence, and team spirit
- knowledge in English, orally and in writing (desirable)
- a permanent position
- interesting and exciting projects and tasks
- continuous training and education
- performance-based pay and flexible working times
- working in an innovative and success-oriented team with good atmosphere
We are looking forward to receiving your application. Please send an email to:
Andreas Albert email@example.com or Heinz-Werner Schwarz firstname.lastname@example.org
Our data protection guidelines for applicants may be found here (PDF).