As independent planning company, PTI provides a comprehensive portfolio of services in the different fields of construction planning. More than 30 employees with substantial expertise and long-term experience are the foundation of our company’s success. Our team consists of architects, engineers, designers from most different areas, and administration employees. Its age structure is balanced; and the implementation of newest communication devices and work equipment guarantees flexible and successful working.
We are well prepared for the manifold requirements in the context of planning and executing internationals construction projects. PTI engages employees with excellent knowledge in English, French as well as Dutch. In addition, Spanish and Chinese speaking external colleagues are available at any time.
At the earlies possible date, we want to fill the position of architect (m/w/d) – as full employment.
Your diverse tasks include:
- provide the service phases 1-9 of the HAOI (fee structure for architects and engineers)
- – support and autonomously plan and execute construction projects
- manifold projects in the fields of renovation, restructure, and new construction
We expect from you:
- degree of Dipl.-Ing, M. Eng., or B. Eng.
- professional experience (not obligatory)
- communication and integration skill within the team
- autonomous, project- and goal-oriented working style
- knowledge in CAD and Microsoft Office
- commitment and responsibility
- flexibility and independence
- solution-based, autonomous, and thorough working style
- motivation, flexibility, communication skills and teamwork
- knowledge in English, orally and in writing (desirable)
- driving license class B
- readiness to perform business trips, if needed
- a permanent position
- interesting and exciting projects and tasks
- continuous training and education
- performance-based pay and flexible working times
- working in an innovative and success-oriented team with good atmosphere
We are looking forward to receiving your application. Please send an email to:
Andreas Albert firstname.lastname@example.org or Heinz-Werner Schwarz email@example.com
Our data protection guidelines for applicants may be found here (PDF).